Monday, April 6, 2009

Ah, that must be exhausting.

Dragon, of the Achiever Forum fame, recently posted pictures from the new/old/renamed/same-or-very-close-to-geographically hotel that past Louisville-bound Achievers know very well...

I'll just post the pool picture here - the others are on the hotel's website, but they don't feature Dragon's commentary (so I recommend checking out the thread on the Forum). If I'm not mistaken - this pool used to be an outdoor pool. Now it's an indoor pool!

How can a promotional picture touting a renovation get me this excited?
My mind has just gotten it's volume turned way up...
Visions of toe nail painting Bunnys
Passed out Rockers
The lack of nearby cash machines
A nervous Brandt!

All I care about: will an empty bottle of Jack Daniels still float in it?

A SENTENCE OF UNSOLICITED LEBOWSKI FEST ADVICE:
Don't wait until tickets go on sale - book your room at the host hotel now if you know you're attending![TQ]

No comments:

Post a Comment