Thursday, May 27, 2010

An Open Letter to www.thinknik.com

To the creative forces at www.thinknik.com,

First and foremost, I need to formally apologize for not giving credit where credit is due. In my "Open Letter to Bill Green" post, I used one of your creative designs to highlight my point that Bill Green is awesome.

This is especially troubling for me because I consider the specific designer of the stolen graphic my friend. Late last year, when visiting Chicago with his Special Lady Friend, we went out to a nice Steak Restaurant to discuss many items NOT-related to The Big Lebowski. It was a charming evening indeed.

I was first clued into your expertise this time last year. When starting the countdown for the 8th Annual Lebowski Fest I clumsily created the following graphic:

In a matter of moments I had a slew of graphics to help me with the rest of the countdown, for example:


I hope you accept my apologies. As you know, we're about seven weeks away from the 9th Annual Lebowski Fest. The graphics will be used again for this year's countdown. I promise to treat you with more respect than a new Corvette owner, and credit you each time I use them.[TQ]

No comments:

Post a Comment