Friday, June 4, 2010

Six Weeks to Lebowski Fest


Only 6 weeks until the 9th Annual Lebowski Fest in Louisville, Kentucky!
New shit is coming to light at an exciting pace! The below poster was unveiled and bands such as The Felice Brothers, Iron Horse (and LF veteran Kentucky Prophet) were announced. Not only were more bands announced but also I suspect more news of
hat's in store as we get closer to July 16.



I'll be there, will you? (RSVP on Facebook)
Every year I meet more Achievers, a trend I am looking forward to continuing (<-- massive understatement). If you happen to see a tallish side-burned individual in Louisville this July, it might be me and I hope to meet you. Until then, abide.[TQ]


(countdown design by www.thinknik.com, poster and ticket graphic by Bill Green)

No comments:

Post a Comment