Monday, July 13, 2009

(More) video, dude

Thanks to "Meph" from the Forum who prefaced his video with the following message:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkiRVJXRTPI

I know that next time I want to do it a little different. Namely not entrust a drunk friend to do the camera work. But I want to get a lot of footage next time, this is my concern. I was stuck w/ a battery that didn't take a charge though it's supposed to last for 5 hours, so I was forced to limit what I could take down to about 1/2 hour worth of tape sadly. Because it'd been nice to have a full video of both days all day long with much more people involved. Oh well, I'll make damned sure that the next Fest I go to that I can make this happen, yes yes.



Last year was my first Fest, and learned that I need to bring my camera battery charger.
This year was my second Fest, and learned that I need to bring my tickets (and not leave them in Chicago).[TQ]

No comments:

Post a Comment