Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Are you a master at Lebowski Trivia?


I remember being very excited to participate in the Trivia Contest at my first Lebowski Fest (Chicago 2008).
I also remember being completely overwhelmed by the questions.
I thought, wrongly, that I knew the film very well.

Since that moment, in the four or so months until the next Fest I attended (Louisville 2008), I watched the movie more closely and listened more intently.
It still didn't matter.
Although I did score better, I didn't make it past the first round.

I would like to pose the following trivia question to Achiever Nation.
Specifically, the people about to embark on their first foray into the trivia competition.
It will give you a good baseline...

QUESTION: What is The Dude's answer for everything?
ANSWER: (next blog post... scheduled for Friday)

Of course you are reading this on an Internet page, so you can easily click over to find the answer for yourself, but the point of this exercise is to see if you can get it right without cheating.

The trivia contest plays an important role in one of the story arcs in The Achievers: The Story of Lebowski Fans, a documentary by Eddie Chung.

Which, as been written before, will screen in Louisville at the 8th Annual Lebowski Fest on July 11th at the Crowne Plaza Hotel!

$8 at the door
3pm
Crowne Plaza Hotel
830 Phillips Ln
Coronet Room

Click back to get the answer, however I'm very confident anybody that reads LeBlogski this quickly already knows it.[TQ]

1 comment:

  1. I thought I knew a lot about this movie until I started doing the podcast. In some instances I feel like the more I find out, the less I actually know.

    ReplyDelete