Saturday, July 10, 2010

Achiever Meetup

What's better than having extra events added to the official 9th Annual Lebowski Fest schedule?
Having free-to-attend events added to the 9th Annual Lebowski Fest schedule!

Chalupa, of the Lebowski Podcast, is hosting an informal what-have-you meetup before the Garden Party on Saturday July 17 at 3 pm (one hour before the Garden Party starts). For reasons unknown to me, I'm listed as a bullet point. It's probably the first time I've ever been bullet point worthy - so I've had that fueling my self esteem since I saw it.

The beauty of this is its simplicity. It adds a bonus hour into our Fest fun! Not to mention, the time is perfectly Lebowski (it's in line with any toe acquisition deadlines). If you didn't know that meant 3 o'clock you might need to study up for that trivia competition.

Liam will probably also be there.

By now you know where to go for a full list of activities surrounding the 9th Annual Lebowski Fest.[TQ]

No comments:

Post a Comment