Friday, July 9, 2010

Lebowski Live Lunch



Uh, Dude, uh tomorrow's already the tenth. (And next week is the 9th Annual Lebowski Fest!)


You've heard about Liam? yes yes?

We all have a date next Friday!

In other LF news, once again Louisville's WFPK 91.9 FM will be hosting the Lebowski Live Lunch. One year I hope to make it to this unofficial start of the Annual Lebowski Fest. My attendance would involve me having to either drive down a day earlier or waking up way too early for a week day (What day is this?). Instead, I make it a point to get my car close enough to Louisville by noon (Is that some kind of Eastern time zone?) in order to be within WFPK's antenna strength when the Lebowski Live Lunch starts.

It's free to attend, but seating is very limited. You can expect Lebowski covers and what have you from The Seedy Seeds, Thomas A. Minor, Softcheque & C+.[TQ]
(countdown design by www.thinknik.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment