Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I have my tickets (again), don't wait to get yours!

Today I received my tickets for Lebowski Fest Chicago.
There was a little bit of a fiasco with the Chicago tickets last year.
Suffice to say, the quote to detail it the best would involve:

A plane


And a mountain


The net result was me feeling... not calm.


But now I have a feeling of brightness washing over me.
I know I mentioned intentional misquoting in a previous post.
It's rather difficult to stop once you start.

In the meantime:
Take a listen to Whistle Peak.
They will be performing at the Fest in Louisville.
I'll let you know what I think in the next post.[TQ]

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, dude I was a little worried myself. I was actually surprised my tickets arrived with the actual event, date, and time printed on them. Hooray to Scott and Will for sic'ing Walter on them.

    ReplyDelete