Friday, June 19, 2009

Not "Three thousand years," Just 3 Weeks


Only three weeks left to warm up your Ringer Toss arm:

Ringer Toss Victory from Bonnaroo on Vimeo.



In news ripped from the Achiever Forum:
The official host hotel, The Crowne Plaza, is sold out!
No need to get mad at whoever posted it (it can't be unposted), There are other options such as The Marriott and Hampton Inn. All nearby hotels can be found here.


Congratulations to you if you had the foresight and motivation to get in while you could.
We'll all see you there soon as we all roll in (some of us on Thursday, some of us Friday). This of course excludes all the Louisville Locals, and how proud we are of all of them.

I received an e-mail from Louie, of the 7:11 Crew, who has realized that I've been posting weekly pictures of their gang ever since one of her colleagues provided me with all the countdown artwork you've been seeing at the top of these posts. She submitted the following picture titled "We're just helping her conceive, man!"


I've been posting a lot of this crew, I realize. Hopefully the other Achievers aren't getting tired of this same foursome being pictured - but posting these people help me even out the balance of all the other pictures of Achievers I post (which tend to only feature women).

Leblogski tries to treat objects like women, man.[TQ]

No comments:

Post a Comment