Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Fortnight from the Fest


It's only two weeks away, not now the fun starts even sooner!
Don't take my word for it - here's a screen capture from the Achiever Forum:

A very important reminder of advice:
Louisville is in the Eastern Time Zone!
Last year, coming from Chicago, I almost didn't realize this in time and almost missed out on the screening of this documentary last year.



I got there later than others, but was able to sit on the carpet (sadly, not a rug in the place) close to the screen. If you want a better fate, you should plan on getting there early - because I don't think demand to see this work has decreased in the last year.

I don't know if it will be the same version of what was seen last year.
Everything I know is from the message post from Will (above pictured) earlier today.

There have been some follow up questions on the message thread, primarily about the whereabouts of it's director:

CHUNG!

Clicking over to the Achiever Forum for the latest news is encouraged.[TQ]

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if we're willing to spend $8 to see this. We haven't even seen the whole thing yet, but $8? Does this make me an amateur?

    ReplyDelete