Friday, May 15, 2009

8 weeks until the 8th Annual



We're eight weeks away from the 8th Annual Lebowski Fest.
I have my tickets, do you have yours?



In the last two months I've bought four tires and a new belt for my engine.
The timing was with my 317 mile drive in mind.
My car will be in tip-top shape.
Last July, it was the fastest four and half hour drive of my life.
I felt like a kid on Christmas morning, but this time I was driving the sleigh.
Cars, apparently, can run on adrenaline.



The news will continue to get better over these next 8 weeks.
Currently, there has been no announcement regarding the entertainment at the Garden Party.
I eagerly await that news, and am hopeful that the Founding Dudes will produce more surprises.

Will they be able to top last year, which included:
Celebrity bloggers (USA Today's Pop Candy)
Liquor infused deserts from Reality Show Sensations (Chef Duff's Toe)
A packed Documentary premiere (The Achievers)
And let's also not forget--let's not forget, Dude (Snow Monster!)


But that's just the tip of the proverbial iceberg.
Last year entailed so, so much, more...
Mark it 8.[TQ]

No comments:

Post a Comment