Friday, May 22, 2009

Ever hear of the Seattle Seven?



The following words have seven letters:

Bridges
Goodman
Buscemi

And of course, bowling.

I'm deciding to stop myself here, knowing full well if I exerted more effort I can come up with more (for example: burgers, fucking fascist and vaginal). Give me a a few keystrokes with Dragon's online script and Excel, and I could figure out exactly how many 7 letter words are spoken throughout the film.


The 8th Annual Lebowski Fest is officially seven weeks away.
Seattle will host the next Fest after the Annual Lousivlle edition.
A town where The Dude and, uh, six other guys...

Moments after The Dude mentioned his days with the Seattle Seven to Maude, he noted his years in the music business - specifically his work on the Speed of Sound tour.

It makes poetic sense to me that this large endevor (Lebowski Fest Speed of Sound Tour) begins in Seattle. I'm not privy to any info that this was their intention, but even if it is a coincidence it's worth mentioning.

Also worth mentioning, the marvelous "countdown logo" gifted to me from the 7:11 Crew.

Thank you for allowing me to ride your creative coattails.[TQ]

No comments:

Post a Comment