Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Publishing, Entertainment, Political Advocacy


This is a bummer man. That's a, that's a bummer.
Seems like my company's online policy was created by the Sheriff of Malibu.
Truth of the matter, my company (and this policy) is more than right...

There's a lot to see over in the Achiever Forum.
If you're able to view the message boards (unlike me at work), there's a lot of worthwhile time wasting material such as:
A magnificent movie trailer mashup
Julianne Moore Stalkers
My attempt to find a pre-Fest hamburger

Oh, and a simple message for any Forum Rookie:
Don't be afraid of any Dragons.[TQ]

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when my work filter pops up. They used to block Rolling Stone, for Pete's sake.

    Fascists.

    And, as a side not, all forum rookies should have at least one Dragon story before their status is able to change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. the word should be "note," dammit.

    ReplyDelete