Friday, May 29, 2009

Do you like 6, Mr. Lebowski?


Six weeks to go.
The countdown continues.

For this post, I went deep into the Achiever Forum.
The message threads, for the most part, lie in one of three categories:
-Lebowski Fest (Everything related to Lebowski Fests, questions & suggestions)
-What Have You (Discuss anything and everything related to the Big Lebowski, trivia, what-have-you)
-Everything Else (This is the place for any non-Lebowski related discussion. Links, pontifications, what-have-you... Anything goes here!)

One of the funnier threads is found in Everything Else titled "Lebowski Mis-quotes v2.0."
Here are a few examples I copied from the Forum:

I am the marmot.
im just gonna go find a home depot.
Obviously you're not a gopher
Also, Dude, Swine flu is not the preferred nomenclature, uh, H1N1 Flu, please.

Oh, I know that guy - he's a Scientologist.

The forum began long before I found it.
I'm not sure what started this thread. Possibly it was created as an affront to people who unintentionally mis-quote the most quotable movie of all time?

Regardless of its intent, it's fun - and funny.


Made me laugh to beat the Black Diamond Heavies.

Once again, I thank The 7:11 Crew for providing the above countdown image.[TQ]

No comments:

Post a Comment